ARGO Help Desk Support Services helps information technology (IT) personnel successfully operate and maintain mission-critical ARGO healthcare and financial services software solutions in production environments.
A Help Desk Support plan allows monitoring of ARGO software solutions and production environments. Upon request, the ARGO Help Desk will assist in identifying and resolving outages and the root causes of these issues. In this model, IT personnel identify the occurrence of a production problem and provide ARGO with the necessary debugging information.
Help Desk Support Services showcases ARGO’s commitment to quality support for all production and development issues. Financial institutions and healthcare organizations select the appropriate range of support for their organizations by considering:
- Company information technology infrastructure
- Application solution and environment complexity
- Hours of mission-critical operations
- Risks and costs of outages by duration
- Ongoing training needs
ARGO provides multiple support offerings to align with service needs, ranging from typical business hours support for production and development issues to full 24/7 access to the ARGO Help Desk. Through the Help Desk, customers receive upgrade assistance when migrating from one release of ARGO Base Software to another. Trained IT representatives access the ARGO Help Desk to:
- Resolve issues when ARGO application solutions are not working as expected, and technology personnel need ARGO’s assistance to identify or resolve an issue.
- Find answers to general questions about customizing, installing, configuring, or using ARGO application solutions.
- Receive version releases and related documentation for ARGO Base Software.
- Register for technical training courses offered quarterly as outlined in the ARGO Technical Training Catalog.
Contact the Help Desk
ARGO staffs its Help Desk with qualified personnel who respond to all requests, including telephone calls, emails, and tickets submitted through the ARGO Customer Care website.