ARGO’s Help Desk Support services help information technology personnel successfully operate and maintain mission-critical ARGO application solutions in environments.
A Help Desk Support plan allows monitoring of your ARGO application solutions and production environment. Upon request, ARGO’s Help Desk will assist in identifying and resolving outages and the root cause of the issues. In this model, personnel identify the occurrence of a production problem and provide ARGO with the necessary debugging information.
ARGO Help Desk Support Services showcase our commitment to quality support for all production and development issues. You can select the appropriate range of support for your organization by considering the following:
- Company information technology infrastructure
- Application solution and environment complexity
- Hours of mission-critical operations
- Risk and cost of outages by duration
- Ongoing training needs
Multiple support offerings are available to align with service needs, ranging from business hour support for production and development issues to full 24/7 access to the ARGO Help Desk. Through the Help Desk, customers receive upgrade assistance when migrating from one release of ARGO Base Software to another. Your trained information technology (IT) representatives have access to ARGO’s Help Desk where they:
- Resolve issues when ARGO application solutions are not working as expected and technology personnel need ARGO’s assistance to identify or resolve an issue.
- Answer questions when technology personnel have general questions about customizing, installing, configuring, or using ARGO application solutions.
- Receive version releases and related documentation for your ARGO Base Software.
- Register for technical training courses offered quarterly as outlined in the ARGO Technical Training Catalog.
Contact the Help Desk
ARGO staffs its Help Desk with qualified personnel who respond to all requests, including phone calls, emails and tickets submitted through the ARGO Customer Care website.