To help you optimize the performance and operational reliability of application solutions, ARGO provides Technical Support services to plan, audit, review, and maintain your operating environments and related configurations.
Because ongoing operational reliability is dependent on long-term environmental maintenance and capacity planning, ARGO provides the following services to address:
- Environment sizing growth and future needs analysis
- Capacity verification and expansion planning
- System resource optimization and utilization analysis
- Software version release and upgrade planning
- Failover and disaster recovery planning
- Data retention and archive management
- Scalability and infrastructure upgrade planning
ARGO-trained technical service engineers perform on-site audits of production workstations and servers to certify operational environments for optimal performance. The team ensures features are configured and used correctly. The audit also:
- Ensures workstation and server configurations follow best-practices, as well as prerequisite and third-party software components
- Optimizes configurations for efficiency, performance, and proper capacity for current peak and failover situations
- Detects unusual environmental behavior such as errors or alerts, and researches and resolves these issues
- Reviews the procedures for ongoing development, testing, and rollout of solutions to provide best-practice recommendations
Today’s mission-critical solutions require complex infrastructure and customer-unique environmental configurations. ARGO’s Configuration Management services reduce risk and specialty skill requirements by using ARGO-trained technical engineers to maintain the solution configuration files. When needed, our team can make the appropriate changes for your information technology (IT) personnel to deploy, ensuring complete and accurate changes. ARGO validates the changes as they are promoted through each environment. Our team also provides:
- Configuration Management Planning – This service proactively identifies upcoming operating environment changes. ARGO provides an impact analysis of the proposed changes including expected performance, dependent services, and configuration compatibility impacts. Additionally, ARGO provides configuration change recommendations and a recommended validation plan. The plan describes ARGO’s test and validation methodology for the proper implementation and operation of configuration updates.
- Configuration Updates and Staging – Our technical staff uses the impact analysis and configuration change recommendations, updates the ARGO solution configuration files for each environment, and creates a step-by-step checklist for your deployment engineers.
- Change Certification and Promotion Support – ARGO technical staff uses the validation plan and checklist and certifies the changes are made correctly in each solution environment. Issues detected as a result of the changes are immediately communicated to you along with corrective action recommendations.