Are your patients empowered?
- Can your patients manage their own care when they leave the hospital?
- Do you risk stratify patients?
- Do you assess patient social determinants and connect patients with community resources?
- Do you follow up with patients after they are discharged?
- Are you equipped to help patients make informed health decisions?
Recent studies and evidence show providers and patients with engaging care coordination experience better outcomes, improved care experiences, and fewer unplanned admissions.